Whether this is your first trip or you’re a seasoned globetrotter, it’s always helpful to have a rundown of what items you may want to pack in your Carry on. My Choice is a Backpack!
Go on and Bookmark this travel packing Carryon Checklist because you’ll want to refer to it as your trip gets closer. It’ll serve as a tool to tell you what to pack, but also will help you make sure you’ve thought of everything else you might want to pack.
Step 1: Choose your Backpack
Wherever you’re planning to go, pick a Backpack that is versatile, lightweight and big enough to hold all your essentials for the Plane and on the go, but also really stylish and cute. My current favorite Back pack I use is this Michael Kors Zip Rhea Medium Backpack for all my Travels. Its Stylish, cute and perfect for me.
Whenever possible, travel with a carry on luggage. It’ll just mean you can save time at the airport, save on check-in fees, guarantee the airlines won’t lose your bag… the list goes on and on.
STEP 2: Get Organizied
Your Travel Documents:
- Passport/Passport Wallet
- Identification-If you’re a student, some companies, like Sta Travel, offer discount cards to ensure you get good deals while on the road
- Cash (Local Currency)
- Travel Insurance- I usually go through my CC as they offer this
- Credit Cards ( I usually bring 2-3) Make sure to call those Creditors to let them know that you will be traveling out of country.
- Copy of Medical Cards – leave originals at home
- Reservations and itineraries – print them and save them electronically for easy access
- Hotel and/or tour contact information
- Transportation tickets (plane, train, bus, car, etc.)
- Emergency contacts and important addresses
- Copies of all these things in case you lose your wallet
- Guide books and maps
Your Health Stuff:
- Medication- All medications you take on the Daily packed in a Pill case
- Wet Ones or Wipes
- Pain Relievers
- Hand Santizer
- Nose Mask ( I usually just go to a hospital and grab some of these because its Free there lol)
- Essential Oils– I bring Lavendar, Eucalyptus, Breath, Maleluca. I use lavendar on the plane to help me go to sleep. I put a drop of Breath on the Nose Mask to clear my airways on the Plane. I hate breathing in other people breaths. Melaluca is for any cuts or scrapes while adventuring.
- Makeup bag– for all Toiletries
- Traveling Hair Brush
- Tooth Brush with LED Protection
- Lotion for that Dry Skin
- Body Spray
- Laptop (I currently have the Gold Macbook 17′ version)
- Cameras- I take Canon Dslr t5i, Gopro hero 5, Vlogging Camera: Canon G7x Mark 11
Things to keep you Comfortable:
- Neck Pillow
- Blanket- The airlines usually have on the plane
- Eye Mask (This helps me sleep so good)
- Extra Light Clothes- I usually pack 1 thin leggings and 1 thin top
Snacks + H20:
- Water Bottle or Flask
- Favorite Snacks- Mochi Crunch, Power Bars, Protein Bars, Granola Bars, Maui Onion Chips etc.
- Mints + Gum- *MUST HAVE lol, you don’t want to be talking to the person sitting next to you with a Stank breath!
*Also consider emailing yourself a copy of your passport, driver’s license, medical cards and itinerary, so if anything happens to them you’ll be able to access them online.
*If you can’t find the items you need for your backpack, Click the link to all items you need to get before your Trip.
Now that you got everything organized, start packing them in your backpack of choice. Wherever you are headed, you’re going to have a great time! Make sure download my Checklist or Pin it to your board! Be safe, have a blast at your Destination!
LOVE IT + SHARE IT + PIN IT